Nik Moralez Scholarship
The Nikolas Moralez Mini Olympics Meet is scheduled for June 22-24, 2017. There will be a scholarship(s) awarded to high school graduates who will be attending a college or university to help with college expenses.
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
• Must be a high school graduate for the year of the track meet.
• Must be no more than 18 years of age.
• Must be a good example for the team and the track meet.
• Must plan to attend a college or university upon graduation.
• Must have participated in at least one previous Nik Moralez meet.
• Need to be present for the award.
• In case of a tie, the degree of difficulty in each event will be considered.
• The decision of the 3 panel judges will be final. NO PROTESTS.
• Checks will be handed out to athletes at end of track meet.
- Essay submitted online 10 days before the track meet
- Tell why scholarship is needed/Biography
- State financial difficulties, if any?
- What will the scholarship be used for?
- Colleges intended/accepted?
- Will athlete continue Track & Field in college?
- Community services, if any?
For any questions or further information please contact: