The 13th Annual Dr. Daniel Cepero Track Meet is scheduled for June 30-July 1, 2017. There will be a scholarship(s) awarded to high school graduates who will be attending a college or university to help with college expenses.
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIPFor any questions or further information please contact:
• Must be a high school graduate for the year of the track meet.
• Must be no more than 18 years of age.
• Must be a good example for the team and the track meet.
• Must plan to attend a college or university upon graduation.
• Must have participated in at least one previous Dr Cepero meet.
• Need to be present for the award.
• In case of a tie, the degree of difficulty in each event will be considered.
• The decision of the 3 panel judges will be final. NO PROTESTS.
• Checks will be mailed out to athletes after the track meet once an essay has been submitted.